måndag 28 augusti 2017

English 9B: Homework for Friday 1/9

Please look at your grade chart (matris) from last year and write a comment on your Unikum page about your goals and suggestions for English class this year (Unikum-Planering-Matriser-Engelska 7-9). Please copy and use these phrases to start with:

  • My English grade last year was... I am happy/not happy with this grade and this year my goal is... I want to improve ... (WHAT would you like to improve (förbättra)? Choose at least two skills (kunskapskrav) that you think you need to work with).
  • I think it would be fun to ... by doing ...  (HOW would you like to work with these skills? Please give suggestions about a) topics/themes that you would find fun and b) how you would like to show me your knowledge)
  • I think we should revise... and ... (Anything you feel that we should revise (repetera) that you have studied during earlier years but that you don't really remember completely?)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar