onsdag 16 september 2015

English 7b: topics to discuss

Homework, Wed 23rd: Express your opinion!
On Wednesday you are going to sit in small groups and talk about some of the topics you suggested.
Say your opinion about the following questions:
Do you think it is ok to test make up on animals?
What do you think about the situation for the polar bears because of global warming?
Do you think animals should be treated like humans?

Prepare yourself by looking up words you need to express your opinion (tyda.se).
Use some of these expressions to say your opinion:

I think that...
By this I mean...
In my opinion...
As far as I'm concerned…(=För min del...)
Personally, I think…
I believe that…
What I mean is…
I do not believe that...
I do not agree that...(=Jag håller inte med att...)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar